At Klein Tax Service, we believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Payroll Reporting
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Financial statements – making sure your financial records are timely and accurate
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
John T. Klein, EA
- Professional Experience: 32 years of tax preparation, Annually prepares over 1200 tax returns.
- Education Experience: Bachelors Degree Accounting University of Wisconsin – Whitewater.
- Enrolled Agent (EA) licensed to practice before the IRS.
- Hobbies: Travel, Scuba Diving, Coin collecting
- Why I Prepare Tax Returns: I enjoy helping my clients thru the complex world of income taxation
- Areas of Specialty: Personal Taxes, Small Business, Rental Real Estate Ownership, Investments
- Professional Experience: 43 years in tax preparation industry
- Educational Experience: Bachelors Degree Accounting – Bradley University. More than 2000 hours of tax preparation education from NATP and other tax preparation educational institutions.
- Hobbies: Travel, Scrap-booking, Teaching Tax Preparation, Enjoying my grandchildren
- Why I Prepare Tax Returns: I enjoy helping my clients navigate through their specific tax situations, simplifying the tax code and keeping more money in their pockets.
- Areas of Specialty: Personal Taxes, Small Business, Investments, Rental Real Estate Ownership, Retirement, Estates and Trusts, Tax Planning
- Professional Experience: 6 years United States Navy. 13 years customer service.
- Educational Experience: Associate Degree – Accounting, MATC. Associate Degree – Electronics Engineering, MATC.
- Hobbies: Camping, fishing, hunting, playing games (board games, card games, etc), wood working.
- Why I Prepare Tax Returns: I enjoy the face to face interaction with my clients and building long lasting relationships with them.
- Areas of Specialty: Individual Income Taxes, Self-Employment, Personal Rentals, Small Business Accounting Services.